Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:57 am

If the package is sealed, I see no reason to take the labels off. I have never taken them off and have never had a problem. I have used both FedEx and UPS.
brewcrew

Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:03 am

brewcrew wrote:If the package is sealed, I see no reason to take the labels off. I have never taken them off and have never had a problem. I have used both FedEx and UPS.

Cool, thanks. I'm just worried they'll want to look through the package or whatever and that would be my last line of defense. But I guess there's no need to worry about that if they buy my story as to what I'm sending in the first place.

I'll give it a go once my beer is carbonated and read to bottle. Hopefully all works out.

- joe
trans

Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:47 pm

If its in the box it should be cool, never had one take it all apart before

Dogger
"The immense importance of a pint of ale to a common person should never be overlooked" From the Canon of St Pauls Cathedral
Dogger Dan

Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:02 pm

I wouldn't worry about it. I have shipped it all over the country and never had a problem with UPS or FedEx. FedEx even ran a forklift through one of my boxes, they sacked it back up and sent it back home to me. They knew what it was but didn't ask any questions.
Brewbuddy

Previous

Return to General Beer Related