or tatoo ink making..
mordantly

Re: Whoops

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 am

Gel Pens are the Devil.
CRBrewHound

Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 am

Glitter is so evil, possessing it should get you put in there in the first place.
@Day_Brew
PFC - Chicagoland Engineering Div.
_________
Primary: Berliner, RIS (for barrel), Trippel, Wit
Keg: APA, Eng. Brown, Belg. Stout w/ Bourbon Oak, BDS, Brett Experiment
anday6

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Plus, if you glitter bomb some one, you turn them gay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9waU_W3M68
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:54 pm

TheDarkSide wrote:
codewritinfool wrote:
snowcapt wrote:Examples of contraband items include:

Letters or pictures written in crayon or gel pens.
Stickers, glitter, glue.
Gang graffiti or symbols that could be considered gang graffiti.
Lewd or lascivious pictures.
Pictures depicting gang signs.

So if you include a hop grenade sticker, you're in violation of most of these? :P

Captain Carrot sent me a hop grenade sticker and 2 temporary tattoos to “decorate myself and my cell”!
I now have them in my work locker.
Also, I have another interview at the potential job. It sounds promising. I already know the guy that is doing the interview! Boo-yah!
And yes, we have the internet here. Access is limited and you must use it for research and job search. We get to go to the gym and library twice a day for an hour at a time- that’s when I have access. I get along very well with the Jail Programmers, so they just leave me alone to look at whatever I want to. I have taken an interest in JP and his chickens, and I want to have some of my own. I have also been doing research on starting an apiary. And for some strange reason, I want a goat. I just like them- they make me laugh.
One of the jail programmers actually brought me an application yesterday! Crazy, huh? They genuinely want to help a guy out. They can see who is trying to do good for themselves and those that don’t want to do shit.
I can’t even count how many people have said that there isn’t any work to be had, or say stuff like,” no way in hell I’ll work there!” or for less than X amount $/hour. STUPID. I have been busting my ass trying to find a job. They have let me out every day this week to search for one. I have also made a damn pig out of myself eating “street” food! The wife brought me some homemade soup and I gulped it down and had her bring me through the BK drive-thru. P-I-G!
I, of course, am a model inmate. I don’t cause trouble and I don’t piss and moan about how I got screwed by my lawyer, the system, or whatever. I f-ed up. Time to move on and learn from my mistake.
I hope to hear from you guys, the letters I have received so far have absolutely made my day!
snowcapt

Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 am

You thinkin about goats again? Remember, you can't hug EVERY goat! :mrgreen:
A woman drove me to drink, and I never had the courtesy to thank her-W.C. Fields
scotchpine

Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:53 am

I got the job! I start on Monday Feb. 6!
Yippee! Yahoo!
snowcapt

Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:02 am

snowcapt wrote:I got the job! I start on Monday Feb. 6!
Yippee! Yahoo!

Awesome!!! :jnj
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff