Would you be interested in attending a Brewing Network diner or event at the NHBC?

Hell Yes! As long as Justin dosen't touch me.
80%
No. Why would I want to listen to Jonny 5-0 talk about piching warm all night?
7%
No Pants!!
13%

Total votes : 15

TBN night at NHBC?

Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:05 pm

Seeing if there is any interest for having a Brewing Network night at the NHBC. Maybe the night before the conference starts?

Travis
A very silly place... http://yarnzombie.net/Travis/

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
-Dave Barry
Lufah

Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:12 am

I seriously doubt it I will be at NHBC. Do you think that Charlie and the gang could of picked an even more uncentral part of the USA to hold this thing at. How about next the we go to the Caemin Islands(sp). Anyway, if by some freak of nature I would make to NHBC I would be up for this.
Chris Vejnovich

Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:34 pm

Or go to Anchorage for the next one.
Gucci Pilot

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:08 pm

Gucci Pilot wrote:Or go to Anchorage for the next one.

I've heard that idea tossed around. Man I'm game for a lot, but no way can I afford that.

Travis
A very silly place... http://yarnzombie.net/Travis/

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
-Dave Barry
Lufah

Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:48 pm

nice No Pants option ...

Yeah that would be fun, as long as it doesnt interfere with anything else that would be planned that night by the AHA. We could always do it aferwards, too. Meet in the Hospitality suite at a certain time then go out and sweat all night in the muggy hottness ... better take my Chickens Disease pills!
Kick Rocks,
MajorJipp
JP
Global Moderator

Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:29 am

Chris Vejnovich wrote:I seriously doubt it I will be at NHBC. Do you think that Charlie and the gang could of picked an even more uncentral part of the USA to hold this thing at. How about next the we go to the Caemin Islands(sp). Anyway, if by some freak of nature I would make to NHBC I would be up for this.

Ya,... kind of like the year that they held in in Las Vegas! At least when holding it at a less central region it makes it easier for people living in that area to attend who would otherwise might not be able to, like myself.

Back on topic, Heck ya! As long as it doesn't conflict with any of the good seminars/segments of the convention of coarse.

I only have a room for Friday night. Originally I only planned on attending Friday and Saturday. It looks now like I may have to attend Thursday as well and commute from Tampa and back for the first day.
Dan ~D~

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:16 am

I voted yes but am unlikely to attend the confrence, unless I can convince the boss to send me to the office in clearwater for some "work"... Hmmmm
BUB (Boob)
Lunch Meet "Limpian" Gold Medalist (x2) 2006
Winner of <b>NO PANTS</b> award 2006 and 2007
Make your own beer website... starting at $10 per YEAR.
www.bubweb.com & www.momenttoponder.com
bub
Global Moderator

Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:32 pm

Sounds good to me. My wife bought me the trip for my birthday and I will be there thurs,Fri,Sat and leave on Sun.

Jason
"Even though I get up in the morning and pinch one off like every other monkey in the jungle I don't know what it's like!"..Ted Bell
JAWSFREE

Return to Beer Events