Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:55 am

I agree that you got samples of the wrong beers. the bock and brown are really good and their unplugged series are great. maybe if you want you could trade me some co. beer for some of the good new glarus beers so you can have a second tasting.
on tap: horse feed oatmeal stout, brown porter, honey pale.

In Reserve: oaked imperial amber, dopplebock, imperial IPA,baltic porter.

In fermentors: Imperial stout, APA, brown porter, american brown ale, belgian pale.
grubs18

Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:44 pm

I agree with you that their tour and staff suck I took the tour a few months ago and was disappointed but disagree with you on the beers they are quite good. If you want a good tour when up near Madison check out Capital Brewery just outside Madison. The tour guide, that's right they have a human give you a tour, loves beer and knows the process then comes the tasting which you get to try every beer they have on tap which when I was there was 10 brews and they were all great.
BPlague

Previous

Return to Beer Reviews