Nicole Erny is awesome!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Watched the Beer Cicerone episode with Nicole Erny live last Sunday -- have to say that it was my favorite episode in 3 years of listening. Nicole REALLY knows her stuff. Wish she was a regular on the show.
BadSaxx

Re: Nicole Erny is awesome!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 pm

The only problem I had with the show was that every time Nicole would try to get into what she was trying to say, Justin and JP would make a tit, dick, or vag joke. Oh well, comes with the territory I guess.

mrsoul12
mrsoul12

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:36 pm

And she can put down the brew while remaining lucid enough for intelligent commentary. She was still pouring down Belgians on the post show trailer. Although, I have to say she was playing the end-of-show game as my representative and left me high and dry...cockpopper!
Spelt

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm

i'm not saying i didnt like the episode, but i'm teetering on the fence about whether or not i got anything out of it. i'm still not sure how imagining things helps me taste the beer any more deeply. building neural pathways, skeptical. i'm pretty sure i'm destroying them, not building them. i guess i just want to drink the beer and enjoy it rather than analyze every detail of every sip, and yes, i know the whole point of the show was about enjoying the beer more smartasses...just still on the fence. my favorite beer right now is sierra nevada torpedo, what does it make me think of when i drink it, STRIPPERS!!.
Private BN Army,
Mini Batch Division.:bnarmy:

primary:
secondary:
bottled: Autumn Maple clone (came out awesome), and Jamil's baltic porter
kegged:
on deck: more beer ya dummy
straight cash homey

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 pm

straight cash homey wrote:i'm not saying i didnt like the episode, but i'm teetering on the fence about whether or not i got anything out of it. i'm still not sure how imagining things helps me taste the beer any more deeply. building neural pathways, skeptical. i'm pretty sure i'm destroying them, not building them. i guess i just want to drink the beer and enjoy it rather than analyze every detail of every sip, and yes, i know the whole point of the show was about enjoying the beer more smartasses...just still on the fence. my favorite beer right now is sierra nevada torpedo, what does it make me think of when i drink it, STRIPPERS!!.

everything makes me think of your avatar...lol
Stinkfist

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:27 pm

My wife listened to the full interview on the way to Santa Cruz yesterday. She Thought Nicole was being Nicole. A natural blast to be arround. She aslo agreed she should be a co host for Paxton.
sitting in the corner
Petedadink

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 am

G GUNS
T TITS
L LIQUOR
Grid
Gridiron Brewer

Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Petedadink wrote:she should be a co host for Paxton.

Interesting. I think that dynamic would actually work very well.
BN Army Sergeant
Chaz

Next

Return to The Sunday Session