Re: Brewing Network Awards - CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Best Guest - Jean Van Roy
Fallen Soldier - The Bisket
Best Song - I Love Cats
Best Beer - 21A Allies Win the War (cans...)
Gimme oysters and beer (and Durian) for dinner every day of the year...
mike____

Re: Brewing Network Awards - CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:25 pm

bloberglawp wrote:I want to nominate WillyKnight for his call ins also.

SECONDED. Swilly deserves drunk of the year if he qualifies for it, Caller of the Year if he doesn't. For fuck's sake, the man gave us 'Poppa Tasty'.

Of course, the rest of you scrambled to nominate Sarah36C, because you're all a bunch of dirty old farts that probably pop boners when Oprah comes on. It cracks me up you give Moscow all this shit over his pronounciation of one word when every sound out of this womans mouth is capable of curdling milk and scaring small animals (true story bro).

If Swilly gets a DOTY nom, then Mike the Jaw deserves a caller nom (nom nom). One of my favorite calls all year, and I don't quite know why.

Brewcaster of the Year: MOSCOW. Brew's Line Is It Anyway, questions that make the show very accessible for guys who are just starting out, and generally just booking awesome guests. Every email I ever sent the dude got a reply, even if it was "thanks for the info." I'm glad the Jew stuck around.

Most Improved: Tasty has gone from quietish man who occasionally chimes in with a question to a fucking unstoppable brewcasting machine. Lull in the conversation? Count on Poppa Tasty to keep it rolling. Question on our minds? Poppa Tasty is gonna ask that shit. Cookies? We all know he's got 'em. Tasty, you the man, and you have totally come into your own this last year or so.

Douche of the Year: I fifth(?) the retard from Alabama. Or, just to be different, Justin for going to a U2 concert and liking it.

Fallen Soldier: The farty, leaky BN mascot, The Bisket. She will be missed, even if her input fell flat a few times.

Best Guest: Jean Van Roy

Best Guest Vocals: Blobberbleebiebloo, on just about every show.

I think we need a 'Shameless Self Promotion' category, and I think it needs to be a throwdown between Blobs and JP. Between T-Shirts and blog click thrus (because us bloggers got to stay together) I don't know who I heard from for. I guess Pythoner gets an honorable mention, but it would have helped to have been interesting.

Song of the Year: I would say Beevo's Boobies, but I'm going to respect the new mom and just hop on the 'I Love Cats' bandwagon.

Am I missing anything?

PS: Seriously, quit taking calls from Sarah36c and give someone else a chance. She's fucking boring.
JakeAndBake

Previous

Return to Beer Radio