Re: RIP Bisket

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:13 pm

I just saw this thread after all this time. I'll be honest, I've been pretty out of it. Thank you all so much for your condolences. I'm still working on a post about the Bisket as her life story is pretty awesome, but it is taking me quite awhile. In every way, she was my best friend. I'm stoked that a lot of you got to know her a little through the shows. I couldn't do an on air toast or any kind of thing like our last memorial show, I just wouldn't have made it through it.

Anyway, thanks to everyone. You guys are awesome.

J
Life is too short to listen to crappy radio. - BrewBum 2007

Suck it Schuman
Brewcaster J

Re: RIP Bisket

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Brewcaster J wrote:I just saw this thread after all this time. I'll be honest, I've been pretty out of it. Thank you all so much for your condolences. I'm still working on a post about the Bisket as her life story is pretty awesome, but it is taking me quite awhile. In every way, she was my best friend. I'm stoked that a lot of you got to know her a little through the shows. I couldn't do an on air toast or any kind of thing like our last memorial show, I just wouldn't have made it through it.

Anyway, thanks to everyone. You guys are awesome.

J

Shit, now I'm tearing up. Cheers brotha. :jnj
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Beer Radio