Re: Terrible customer service from the brewing network!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am

RommelMagic wrote:
Ozwald wrote:
Do they have anyone who eats bugs (or brews with them?) How about a fool who likes to write code? And I'm pretty sure they pushed 'pause' and not eject. I could go on, but do I need to? I'm glad we've got a few folks from the army over there 'keeping guard' so to speak.

BN Army fo' life! :bnarmy: :jnj

Not to mention, the Blober :unicornrainbow:

Oh shit. I better run over to Blob the King & make things right. I did say 'I could go on' but that's not really an excuse is it? A thousand apologies.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=23476
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey guys sorry to stir up so much shit, I just wanted to know when I would be rockin my new shirt. It was a long day, I'm GM of a good sized company and have to take the brunt of all the nastiest customers so when I wasn't getting a response I got pissed. I realize it wasn't that big of a deal. I'll keep waiting and rock it proudly once I get it.

Like I said before, I love the show, always will. Keep up the good work.

Dave
breez7

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:32 pm

pfooti wrote:. It is quite interesting to see the different emergent personalities of each board. But then again, I study emergent community discourses for a living.

So, how are we doing with our discourse?
:unicornrainbow:
snowcapt

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:47 pm

breez7 wrote:Hey guys sorry to stir up so much shit, I just wanted to know when I would be rockin my new shirt. It was a long day, I'm GM of a good sized company and have to take the brunt of all the nastiest customers so when I wasn't getting a response I got pissed. I realize it wasn't that big of a deal. I'll keep waiting and rock it proudly once I get it.

Dave

Meanwhile, that HBT thread is a festering, open sore. Too bad it mars the image of The BN since they don't yet know the thoughts you've expressed here.
code
codewritinfool

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm

I've made 2 or 3 orders from the BN and all have shipped timely. I'd say either your shipment got lost en route, or maybe all orers are being held up for some reason? Either way, keep emailing them and you'll hear back and they'll make it right I'm sure.
HoozierDaddy

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:57 pm

codewritinfool wrote:
breez7 wrote:Hey guys sorry to stir up so much shit, I just wanted to know when I would be rockin my new shirt. It was a long day, I'm GM of a good sized company and have to take the brunt of all the nastiest customers so when I wasn't getting a response I got pissed. I realize it wasn't that big of a deal. I'll keep waiting and rock it proudly once I get it.

Dave

Meanwhile, that HBT thread is a festering, open sore. Too bad it mars the image of The BN since they don't yet know the thoughts you've expressed here.

I concur. I said my bit over there.
Ranger, West Point - Hessian Lake Division
Hessian Lake Brewing
Hessian Lake

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Hoozierdaddy...thats an awesome name! Ya it might be lost and thats what I was kind of asking for but even after all of this I still haven't received a responce via email or anything for that matter. but like I said I'm not gonna bitch anymore. I'll just keep waiting................
breez7

Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 pm

I figure as long as I do better than poor Oz, who had to plan a trip to the US just to collect his shirts and hats, I'm doing good!
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio