Re: Terrible customer service from the brewing network!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

My shit shipped faster than I expected. I was also smart enuf to blow the registration question "were you born before this date?", and I my retardation was speedily countered. So my experience suggests the customer service at the BN is considerably better than terrible. In fact, it's so incredibly better than terrible, I'd even say it rocks.
I see drunk people . . . . . .
Fugglupagus

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm

Hoser wrote:I can't think of any bad members on this website. There may be some I disagree with, but none that rub me the wrong way.

I'm glad that the members on this site are able to rub you the right way. :unicornrainbow:
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm

My guess is jp has fixed this problem I sent him a note on "Facebook" with the link to the forum post. Another thing we don't call ourselves the bn army for nothing.
The only soldier in the BN ARMY with Ink on his legs promoting The Brewing network and BN ARMY. Prost

"The BNA is my therapist." Mickp
Henning1966

Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:58 am

spiderwrangler wrote:
Hoser wrote:I can't think of any bad members on this website. There may be some I disagree with, but none that rub me the wrong way.

I'm glad that the members on this site are able to rub you the right way. :unicornrainbow:

Yeah, I was gonna say, "There's a wrong way to get rubbed?" :nutters: :unicornrainbow:
Ranger, West Point - Hessian Lake Division
Hessian Lake Brewing
Hessian Lake

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:52 am

Wow. After reading that HBT thread, I was instantly reminded why I ignore their site. I did get a pretty good laugh out of this though:

Denny330 wrote:Let's not turn this into another hbt v. bn flamefest. HBT looked pretty bad the last time.
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:13 am

Ozwald wrote:Wow. After reading that HBT thread, I was instantly reminded why I ignore their site. I did get a pretty good laugh out of this though:

Yeah, it's too bad you get some people over there like that because there are some good people. I have the BN Army in my signature ( stevo155 ) and try to direct people over here, to the dark side :)
Sergeant, BN Army
R.I.P. Rat Pad ('05-'12)

Fermenter: Mayotoberfest
Kegged: Common, Cherry, & Apple Pie Ciders, Falconer Pale Ale, Strawberry Blonde
On Deck: German Pilsner, Chinookee Wookiee
TheDarkSide
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 am

TheDarkSide wrote:
Ozwald wrote:Wow. After reading that HBT thread, I was instantly reminded why I ignore their site. I did get a pretty good laugh out of this though:

Yeah, it's too bad you get some people over there like that because there are some good people. I have the BN Army in my signature ( stevo155 ) and try to direct people over here, to the dark side :)

And I don't doubt there are, but I've only had a few experiences with the folks over there and not a one even resembled 'good'. I'm not trying to start or contribute to any flamefest, which is why I just choose to forget their site exists. Hell, with the info & the brewers we have over here, I'm not so sure there's too much to gain that I haven't gotten here already. Do they have anyone who eats bugs (or brews with them?) How about a fool who likes to write code? And I'm pretty sure they pushed 'pause' and not eject. I could go on, but do I need to? I'm glad we've got a few folks from the army over there 'keeping guard' so to speak.

BN Army fo' life! :bnarmy: :jnj
Lee

"Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you."

"Every zoo is a petting zoo if you man the fuck up."

:bnarmy: BN Army // 13th Mountain Division :bnarmy:
Ozwald
Global Moderator

Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 am

Ozwald wrote:
Do they have anyone who eats bugs (or brews with them?) How about a fool who likes to write code? And I'm pretty sure they pushed 'pause' and not eject. I could go on, but do I need to? I'm glad we've got a few folks from the army over there 'keeping guard' so to speak.

BN Army fo' life! :bnarmy: :jnj

Not to mention, the Blober :unicornrainbow:
Ranger, West Point - Hessian Lake Division
Hessian Lake Brewing
Hessian Lake

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio