Re: DOWNLOAD LIMITS

Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:21 pm

We routinely see people trying to download every show, ever. That's why the limits are there. Even so, we are delivering a shitload of bytes every month. (technical term)

Yell at me with a PM explaining the better algorithm and I'll see what I can do.
code
codewritinfool

Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 am

Hi everyone!
I am very new to this so sorry if I do anything wrong.
I have two questions, one related to download problems and one is not, but I didnt know where to post.

Firstly, I can not download any more of the Jamil shows, despite having only downloaded 5 and that was a few days ago. There was a link posted by code that would tell you if you can download or not and it said I could, so im confused? Help would be much appretiated.

Secondly, the main reason I joined these forums is to talk about beer! Not being to good with how forums work, could somebody please help direct me to a place where I can talk about some brews I have planned and hopefuly get some feedback?

Thanks!
Thuys

Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:33 pm

Try it now. I'm still working through some database changes we made a while back.

We're trying to upgrade the highway without stopping any cars... Sometimes it doesn't work too smoothly.
code
codewritinfool

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:00 am

Not sure if you did something to fix it or not, but it is working now. Either way, thanks!
After having the only bridge crossing the river into my town being fixed for the last year I understand all too well what you mean! But no dramas and thanks for your help. Keep up the good work! :)
Thuys

Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Thuys wrote:Hi everyone!
I am very new to this so sorry if I do anything wrong.
I have two questions, one related to download problems and one is not, but I didnt know where to post.

Firstly, I can not download any more of the Jamil shows, despite having only downloaded 5 and that was a few days ago. There was a link posted by code that would tell you if you can download or not and it said I could, so im confused? Help would be much appretiated.

Secondly, the main reason I joined these forums is to talk about beer! Not being to good with how forums work, could somebody please help direct me to a place where I can talk about some brews I have planned and hopefuly get some feedback?

Thanks!

Start here: PLACE FOR NEWB'S and welcome to the asshattery!!!

Sergeant, Gulf Coast, Air Force Div.

Keeper of the :asshat: 2011-2012

"Push keeps shoving something in my mouth" Kim Woods

BJCP Judge
Whitebeard_Brewer

Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:38 pm

I apologize if this has been discussed, frankly 12 pages is a little bit of "tl;dr" ... can i send a thumb drive to the studio, have it loaded with the complete archive, and sent back to me? I promise to include some homebrew with the shipment! If this is an option, how large a drive would be required?
-PFC Kragaad, Abacus 'Brewing Company'

Fermenter - PBW
Aging - Sweet Mead, Dry Mead, Saison, Cider 1, Cider 2, Vanilla Bourbon RIS
Cellar - Cherry Porter, Pale (Cascade), IPA, Belgian Pale, Irish Stout
Next - 3 Pales (Citra, Amarillo, Experimental 342)
AbacusBrewingCo

Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:27 pm

This is being discussed. Hang on.

Oh, and the studio doesn't even have all of the archives.
code
codewritinfool

Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:38 pm

awesome, i'll look forward to the decision. is that the same as saying the website doesn't have all the archives? or do you mean that there are some that are hosted on the website but not backed up on-site?
-PFC Kragaad, Abacus 'Brewing Company'

Fermenter - PBW
Aging - Sweet Mead, Dry Mead, Saison, Cider 1, Cider 2, Vanilla Bourbon RIS
Cellar - Cherry Porter, Pale (Cascade), IPA, Belgian Pale, Irish Stout
Next - 3 Pales (Citra, Amarillo, Experimental 342)
AbacusBrewingCo

PreviousNext

Return to Beer Radio