gabe n part of the bn army?

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:50 am

guy from valve/steam rocking out in a hop grenade shirt?

faithinchaos

Re: gabe n part of the bn army?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Did you take that picture? What band is that? He sure as fuck looks like Gabe Newell
triple-oh_six :bnarmy:

Cajun Brewing
triple-oh-six

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 pm

The band is called The Noble-Freeland Band from Birmingham, AL. The members are Stott Noble, Robert Freeland, Kelly Simpson, Kenny McDowell, Ford Boswell, & Robert O'Neal. They sometimes play with less members.

The guy you're talking about is Stott. He's with a club called Carboy Junkies and also with Rocket City Brewers. He's a hell of a brewer.

Here's a reverse view. You can still see the BNArmy shirt.
code
codewritinfool

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:39 pm

codewritinfool wrote:The band is called The Noble-Freeland Band from Birmingham, AL. The members are Stott Noble, Robert Freeland, Kelly Simpson, Kenny McDowell, Ford Boswell, & Robert O'Neal. They sometimes play with less members.

The guy you're talking about is Stott. He's with a club called Carboy Junkies and also with Rocket City Brewers. He's a hell of a brewer.

Here's a reverse view. You can still see the BNArmy shirt.

Thats a sweet picture
"It's really easy to make shitty beer."
jwatkins56550

Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Wow. Missed this the first time around! Yeah, that's me and my band playing the Magic City Brewfest in '10. I always thought I looked more like Dan Gordon. Thanks for the compliment, Code!

Link to the reverse angle so y'all will see there were actually people listening.
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
Elbone

Return to Beer Radio