Terrible customer service from the brewing network!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Has anyone else received pathetic customer service from the brewing network? I order some clothes from the online store like 2 weeks ago, they took my money then I haven't heard anything since. I have sent two seperate emails to them, trying different emails each time and after about 5-7 days still no responce. It would be nice to know if my stuff is coming, on back order, lost....something.

All I want is a responce from them, I'm not asking much.
breez7

Re: Terrible customer service from the brewing network!

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:06 pm

You'll get your shit when J's good and ready. Don't you know he's busy making a TV show? Now fuck off, noob!

Oh yeah. Welcome to the forum. ;-)
BeerPal

Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Isn't the pathetic service why we like them, anyway? I'm pretty sure it is not a huge corporation with tons of competant employees :shock: . I ain't knockin BN, either, just sayin.
So, it took awhile. So does the beer we all make. Stock runs out, people get busy, and shitty shit happens all the time.
I sent an email the other day to check up on my order, as well, and JP got back to me within about 48 hours, letting me know that it had shipped(thanks JP, you're dreamy) :unicornrainbow:
Point being, they are probably busy as hell with all of the things that they are doing to keep US entertained and informed on what is happening in this wonderful world of beer: BYOBTV, live shows weekly, there are alot of kettles burning over there.
So bite yer pillow and hold on, huh? :nutters: You'll get your swag.
Also, all orders shipped yesterday, right J?
:jnj
Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.
Beerpal, you are too much! :lol:
snowcapt

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:01 pm

lol just read your thread at HBT. http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/terribl ... rk-238026/
cant say that ive ever had a prob. ordered a shit and sticker. got it in about a week. even included a heretic sticker.
nmber0nestunna

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 pm

nmber0nestunna wrote:lol just read your thread at HBT. http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f14/terribl ... rk-238026/
cant say that ive ever had a prob. ordered a shit and sticker. got it in about a week. even included a heretic sticker.

HAHAHAHAHA! That was good stuff. Code, you dog, you! Good humor! :drink :jnj
snowcapt

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm

I just read it over there too. Your part about "the moderators on their forum wont post anything I write" is quite obviously incorrect. You've made ONE post here and it was approved. There are no other posts from you in the queue.

The only thing rejected here is spammers, unauthorized advertisers, and people who stir up shit.
code
codewritinfool

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Just read your latest reply over there. A bit disrespectful, but whatever; I'm not The BN, just a fellow brewer. One hour for moderation is not unacceptable, I think. Sorry I couldn't do better, David.
code
codewritinfool

Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 pm

I'd have to agree.

Code,

1 hour for a new users response to be approved is completley acceptable. Thanks for all you do for the BN.
Sgt. in the BN Army
NTabb

Next

Return to Beer Radio