Assistant Brewer Opportunity!

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:08 am

Hello Beer Lovers!!

I hope this is an appropriate topic for this forum! Since I can already tell everyone on here has a infinite love for beer, appreciates the brewing process, and loves to nerd out on characteristics of different styles, I want to put this out there for people who may want to take their devotion to craft beer a step further.

A very rapidly growing (quadrupled production within the first year) microbrewery in Northwest Arkansas currently has an open position for an Assistant Brewmaster. Of course this position requires brewing experience, but that most certainly includes skills acquired through home brewing! With the construction of a new facility on the horizon, now would be a very exciting time to get on board and join the team!

I like to keep things short and sweet so if anyone is interested in obtaining more information regarding this post, feel free to message me! I believe there is a way to message me through this site, if that doesn't work, I can also be reached at megemills@gmail.com.

Cheers!
megemills

Return to Off Topic Stuff