Re: Whoops

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I think you were my secret santa recipient...at least the beers I sent you will age well...tough luck bro...I hope it doesn't last long
:drink
On Deck: porter, berliner weisse
Fermenting: xtra pale
In the keg/bottle: golden delicious apple cider, brown rice lager, german pils
EL TIZZO

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:49 pm

bummer man....get out soon!
Pri: Community Nudity Ale, Magician Red Ale, Berliner Weisse
Bottled: Paxton's Tripel and Dubbel, 400 Rabbits Ale, Cap'n Crunch Amber Oat Ale

o-<-'<
rhino777

Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey guys.
Still in the clink. Court tomorrow. I tried to call last night, but got a continuous busy signal. Oh, well.
I just wanted to say happy holidays and all that good stuff. Be smart and make good decisions. If you drink, don’t drive and vice versa.
Just don’t do it. It aint worth it.
I am very thankful that nobody got hurt in my situation. It could have easily happened. I was in here with a guy that went over the median and killed 3 brothers, ages 14, 16, and 18, because he was drunk and on the phone. Horrifying.
It just goes to show how one bad decision can affect so many others.
Be thankful for what you have and enjoy your family’s company. I wish I could, but it was me that f-ed up and it is me that has to pay the price. Even if it is 4 and a half years later.
The reason it is still in the works is that I tried to get away. The arresting officer was on a bike. Yep, a bike. I was parked, he approached and I drove off. Just remember, you can’t outrun the radio. I saw the other lights and pulled over.
The officer that frisked me asked me if I had any guns, knives, or needles in my pockets, and I told him that I had some sandpaper in my cargo pockets (from work, earlier). He then asked me what it was for, and I told him, “For sanding, of course”. He didn’t like that, at all. lol
If you want to drop me a line, I am at:
Daniel Fuller
Douglas Co Jail
509 3rd Ave W
Alexandria, MN
Just keep it clean. Everything in and out is read over by the CO’s.
Every little bit helps out.
Thanks Army!
Oh yeah,
GO MN WILD!!!!!!!!!
snowcapt

Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 pm

I wonder how much mail pouring in from the BN Army it would take to freak the guards out.... should we try to find out? If everyone sends in cards with Unicorns and Rainbows, what will that result in?
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:22 am

spiderwrangler wrote: If everyone sends in cards with Unicorns and Rainbows, what will that result in?

I think his roommates would LOVE to see that! :unicornrainbow:

Maybe send him some :nutters: ?
"It's Ménage à trois. You and me and Heineken."

Sgt. ZZ; BN Army Air Corps

Let's Go Caps!
ZZ

Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 am

I don't want to be responsible for getting the poor bastard raped and shivved in the shower... but it would be nice to send something to a fellow BN soldier in his time of need.
Spiderwrangler
PFC, Arachnid Deployment Division

In the cellar:
In the fermentor: Belgian Cider
In the works: Wooden Cider
spiderwrangler
Global Moderator

Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 pm

I’m a big boy! Nothing says tough more than a man that has unicorns and rainbows in the county clink!
I went to court today, and thanks to a brand new jail, pretty much anyone that has violated probation is being made to execute their sentence. Looks like I will be out sometime in late April, early May. Only 126 days to go.
They want to keep it filled up to pay for it. At $35 a day, per person, it shouldn’t take too terribly long to accomplish.
I get along really well with the guards here. I’m one of the few people here that is not here on a drug charge, or a domestic, or burglary.
I am an inmate worker and I do the laundry. And yes, it is as bad as you think it is. The women’s is the worst! I earn a cool $11.00 per week! Big money!
Anyway, I am approved to do work release, so I am currently trying to find real work on the outs. Looks like I will be going for a quick fast food job or whatever hires me first. I’m not going to be picky. It will be nice to get out for work 6 days a week. The wife and kids will be able to come in and eat and give the old man much needed hugs and kisses! I can’t wait!
Seriously, though, send some mail. These guards are way cool and I think that they would get a kick out of it. It is pretty surprising how interested some of them are in brewing!
It’s pretty strange on how things work themselves out. The wife and I are on good terms and she visits me as often as possible. She is a good woman, and we are working out our differences, which is very refreshing.
I guess the old adage is true about absence making the heart grow fonder.
I love ya Army! And I look forward to the times that I get to sneak a peek at the sight!
The wife said she put the package in the cool basement so I should have some tasty treats for me when I get the hell out of here.
Till next time!
snowcapt

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Holy crap, I want to send you some crazy weird mail so bad, but I don't want to make your sentence worse.

"Dear Friend,
The CUPCAKES are almost ready. Soon we will put them under the CHRISTMAS TREE and then we'll see who's laughing. They will all TASTE OUR DELICIOUS CUPCAKES."
JakeAndBake

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff