Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

code
83%
no pants
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: Who will win the battle of the off topics?

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 pm

JP wrote:dude you are dumb.

And you're fat and bald. I'd rather be dumb and pretty. At least I can still land a decent piece of ass at the end of the night.
bleachcola

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 pm

bleachcola wrote:Surround a man with a bunch of pussies and you shouldn't act surprised when he leaks a little discharge. I'm just completely taken back by the amount of estrogen folks have built up around here. Say one slightly controversial thing and everyone shits their pants. I don't know about the rest of the country but when folks around these parts drink beer they actually relax and have a good time not pucker up their assholes and act like a bunch of ****** ass pussies.

[Edited for content under direction from a Brewcaster. -- code]

Yeah, I'm sure everyone else from Nashville feels the same way. You are a douche!
Keep on Brewin'
Captain Carrot

"Beer makes everything more fun!" (me)
captain carrot

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:49 pm

captain carrot wrote:Yeah, I'm sure everyone else from Nashville feels the same way.

Yes, they do. Folks from the Southeast have a different type of attitude. Much more laid back. We don't get offended over trivial things. We realize there are much more important things to get worried about and that priorities must be kept in check.
bleachcola

Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Dude, again... it just seems odd that if you're not offended by little things that so many of your posts are about things that you ARE wound up about... the dichotomy is ironic. Blowing off steam is one thing, but when you do it in a way where even a low-key reasonable person will likely get pissed and take it personally and reply in kind, and then you get in a big pissing match with them, you shouldn't be surprised.
Nate Diggler

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:52 am

Nate Diggler wrote:Dude, again... it just seems odd that if you're not offended by little things that so many of your posts are about things that you ARE wound up about... the dichotomy is ironic. Blowing off steam is one thing, but when you do it in a way where even a low-key reasonable person will likely get pissed and take it personally and reply in kind, and then you get in a big pissing match with them, you shouldn't be surprised.

Life is full dichotomy. It's just human nature. Like the hippies preaching about tolerance but they won't tolerate intolerance. It's like, which is it, man? But just to be clear, I'm never angry on here. I guess I just come off that way when I'm baffled. So I hope nobody is getting their feelings hurt. Just remember, I'm dumb and confused, not angry and hateful.
bleachcola

Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:04 am

I feel like I should say something here......

I like turtles!
Cheers!
Tavish
---------------------------------------------
An empty kegerator is a crime against humanity. -Dirk McLargeHuge
Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Where the fuck is the BACON???????? - Bdawg
tavish2

Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:08 am

bleachcola wrote:
Brew Engineer wrote:Wow, but there are so many other legitimate reasons to dislike you...

At least Villiam was funny...

Holy crap, what can I do to regain your favor? If a random guy from central New York doesn't love me then what do I have to live for? And for the record, Villiam made personal attacks against Beavo. I wouldn't do such a thing. I make generalized attacks against generalized groups. If someone takes it personally then it just means they have a personal issue with their self classification schemes. Or they just lack the ability of normal folks to let meaningless things slide off their shoulder. They get caught up in the interwebs like it's the real world and try to apply the same boring worthless norms to this realm that are oh so prevalent in the real world. I find that both laughable and pathetic. Are you so tied up in the boring aspects of acceptable norms in the real world that you have to apply them to the magical world of the internets? Do you really require that kind of structure? I suggest you drink more alcohol and do more drugs. You really need to loosen up before you end up with a high blood pressure issue.

Someone here sounds angry, and its not me.

What it appears to me, is that you enjoy raising conflict for the sole purpose of watching the fireworks. I can't see any other agenda. I find that annoying. I don't give a rats ass what you think about me. The good news is, I just found the ignore setting in the user profile!

Goodbye!
Capt. Pushy, BN Army Corps of Engineers
(not to be confused with Push E.)

Building a Better World Through Beer
Brew Engineer

Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:16 am

Brew Engineer wrote:Someone here sounds angry, and its not me.

What it appears to me, is that you enjoy raising conflict for the sole purpose of watching the fireworks. I can't see any other agenda. I find that annoying. I don't give a rats ass what you think about me. The good news is, I just found the ignore setting in the user profile!

Goodbye!

haha, thats funny :D
Cheers!
Tavish
---------------------------------------------
An empty kegerator is a crime against humanity. -Dirk McLargeHuge
Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer. - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Where the fuck is the BACON???????? - Bdawg
tavish2

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Stuff